Re: [Healeys] BN1 brakes

To: Manuel Formosinho Sanchez <ManuelFS@Emparque.pt>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 brakes
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 11:09:22 +0200
This is classic brake fade. The brake lining sort of melts creating a
lubricant for the braking surface with no friction resulting. Have the
linings replaced with asbestos containing (if you still can) material
suitable for fast road driving. If you have disc brakes, change the pads
to EBC Green or Red stuff pads or other pads suitable for fast road driving.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL