Re: [Healeys] Poor Customer Service

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Poor Customer Service
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 14:59:23 EDT
In a message dated 5/8/10 9:55:30 AM, healeys-request@autox.team.net
writes:

> John:
>
> I think they are extremely busy and that they are shortstaffed at the
> moment
> although there is no excuse for that as far as I am concerned. I had also
> ordered some interior parts and it took quite a while to receive them and
> was dealing with their Canadian office in British Columbia. I called them
> several times before it finally arrived. I know they have had some changes
> in
> staff, at least at their B.C. office and whoever is there is not as much
> on
> the ball as the person who was there previously.

Really too bad when a small company that has laboriously established a
reputation for excellent quality over the years lets it slide by not paying
sufficient attention to customer service. And it's also amazing how fast bad
customer service can rob a company of financial health even when its product
quality is still excellent.
As a publisher who relies on healthy small companies for advertising
income, I've watched too many go out of business because the front office was
letting the back work rooms down.
Heritage advertises in both magazines I edit; I hope they can get their act
together.
Gary
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html