Re: [Healeys] Concours Question on Water Hose Clamps - BN2

To: "Jim LeBlanc" <jim_leblanc@yahoo.com>, "Healey List"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Concours Question on Water Hose Clamps - BN2
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 20:55:13 -0400
Jim,

Sounds to me that you need to have the National Concours Registry 2010 CD
that has all this detailed information in it. The clamps for the BN2 would
be the flat band style with the split cotter pin head that winds it up to
tighten. The double wire clamps didn't come in 'till much later, with the
late 100/Six's

Rich