[Healeys] new radiator BJ7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] new radiator BJ7
From: Leonard Berkowitz <drberkowitz@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 19:56:16 -0400
If you need a new radiator get your old one recored with extra rows. It will
require modification of the lower tank and a shoe horn to reinstall, but you
almost can't tell the difference when you look at it and what a difference.  I
had mine done several years ago.  My car has never run so well. Runs under
200F under almost every condition.  I tried everything.  Got the old one
recored to original, Texas cooler, 6 blade California fan, oil cooler, etc.
Nothing worked!  Adding extra rows cured everything.  I can run at 70 MPH in
90F + and the car never gets to hot.
The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with
Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multiaccount&ocid=PID2832
6::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_4
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html