Re: [Healeys] Lucas - Judson EI ??

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lucas - Judson EI ??
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:41:13 +0800
After some thought, I wonder if this is the similar to Mike Eck's (of
jaguarclock.com) who used to make this pretty nifty EI kit that was
triggered by the points (effectively a system that reduced the voltage draw
across the points to keep them from burning over time).

Alan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html