[Healeys] Fw: A question

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: A question
From: "Dick Matson" <medlabinc@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 15:34:39 -0700
Another important, valuable function of the/a registry.

We owe the guys that do their best to run a registry some kind of Healey guy
of the year award.  I hope the US and countries elsewhere do or can talk to
each other without 'violating' some kind of whatever law - privacy maybe -
that would help in a situation like this possible stolen car deal.

I realize a buyer may not know about 'registry'.  But as time goes by more
buyers will.

Dick Matson /Bj8