Re: [Healeys] stolen car

To: <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] stolen car
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 18:55:00 -0700
If the car is returned and it was insured, he would have to repay the
insurance company.

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:48:28 -0700
From: richard.ewald@gmail.com
To: tahoehealey@hotmail.com
CC: healeys@autox.team.net

So how do you know the car was insured?Whether it was insured or not, the only
legal title belongs to either the guy who it got stolen from, or if it was
insured, his insurance company.  No one can have a better claim to the car.
Rick

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>