Re: [Healeys] look at what we found while at Springthing

To: Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com>, Healey Mail List
Subject: Re: [Healeys] look at what we found while at Springthing
From: Bob Brown <blkbt7@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 13:17:35 -0700 (PDT)
This is the text with the photos Jim has of the interesting find in KY:

"This is a Austin Healey 100 BN2 that is owned by a 95 years young owner who
bought the car in 1958 in China. The owner ran the CIA funded Air America
Airline and this car was shipped to China. It was later updated with a 100-S
engine and all the modifications that you see here. I respect the owners
privacy and will not tell you where it is but for a Healey geek this is a cool
car!"
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html