Re: [Healeys] hardtop mounting

To: "'allen c miller jr'" <acmiller@mhcable.com>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] hardtop mounting
From: "PG" <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 20:45:26 -0700
Hi Allen,

Yes, there are right angle ali brackets that attach to the fibreglass
hardtop.   The brackets have slots in them that the J hooks go through and
the Ali shaped nuts go on top.   If you need a picture let me know.

PS.  Make sure that the Ali shaped nuts are the correct thread and bolt size
for the j hooks....the ones that I got from Cape were not.

For the record,  I find Cape useless for product support.  I bought a
hardtop for them and couldn't get them to send me a picture of assembly.

Paul