Re: [Healeys] template for BJ8 clutch

To: kags@shaw.ca, healey.nut@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] template for BJ8 clutch
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:40:46 EDT
Earl--

Absolutely worthwhile doing.  I have a BJ8 clutch on my 100 and my  wife's
BN7 still has a spring-clutch.  The difference between the two in  terms of
pedal effort, precision, etc. is very considerable and I would  recommend
this upgrade to anyone.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 5/20/2010 12:39:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,