Re: [Healeys] Fwd: HELP!!! Scam!!!

To: David Nock <healeydoc@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: HELP!!! Scam!!!
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 03:41:13 +1000
Yes  Scam. compromised email account

Here's another version of the same scam...

http://help.com/post/318378-ok-so-i-just-recieved-and-email-fr

NEVER accept this kind of email at face value.
Fortunately David Nock knew how to contact him.
But always google a paragraph of yhos type of email, before you make a
financial decision.
We have a common bond. We will always help each other without asking
questions.
But scams are too prevelant.
At least check. Copy & paste 10 words inside "inverted commas" as a
qoute and see if it's a scam.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html