[Healeys] Heritage

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Heritage
From: frank yow <frankyow_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 12:27:27 -0700 (PDT)
The list has had lots of comments about Heritage replacement stuff , I
corresponded with them for some time, finally bought new to (hood) for my BT7.
The fabiric was excellent (Everflex) and I gave i to my installer. The top we
took off was original, have had the car since 62, and when I went to pick up
the car nothing fit. The back window was much larger and the side curtain
openings were completely wrong, much too small. I called Heritage, got
absolutely no satisfaction, was told after the top was on there was nothing
they could do, I really cant argue with that. The top was supposed to be an
exact copy of the original, not even close. I would certainly try Robbins or
Moss, will never use Heritage again. Frank Yow, 61 BT7, have owned since 62,
many of you have seen the car at NE AHCA events.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html