[Healeys] Healey Marque follow up

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, "Reid Trummel" <editor@healeyclub.org>
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Marque follow up
From: "Mark LaPierre" <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 12:44:55 -0400
I have returned to the list with "pants a flaming" to follow up and close our
nice friendly
discussion,  Ouch.   You guys are rough.  And rightfully  so, I imagine.  I
waited till I thought
everyone had a chance to air it out on the list before I got back.  FWIW, I
sent the note to the
list because there is no real magazine forum or list that I know of and its
tough to get
a group opinion without a group.  And basically I was just after an opinion.
Most
of the "flames " came to the list and the "agreeds" came to me personally, not
sure why but thats the way
it works sometimes.   Anyway,   comments and flames accepted.

Being the absolute gentlemen and businessman, Reid was very eloquent and to
the point
with his feedback to me and the list.   I was not a ware that the available
articles that the magazine  has to choose from are slight and few.   And the
use of the historical replicar was to
inform and show what can be achieved with todays technology and yesterdays
ideas.  (Still don't
understand the crankshaft breaking)  I for one will be organizing an article
in the near future and maybe others can also to
help with the magazine content.   Theres gotta be some great stories out there
just waiting to be heard.

>From here on I will be adjusting my LBC car interests to include the retro
ideas ,racing
stuff, and concours,  and accept them all as being a part of this addictive,
expensive, love/hate car hobby that we have all become a part of.

No disrespect meant Reid,
Keep up the stellar work on the magazine and what you do for the Healey
community.

Mark  LaPierre
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html