Re: [Healeys] Blinker lights left on

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Blinker lights left on
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 20:20:45 -0400
Hi, Dick -
Maybe the attachment will help.  I got both the buzzer (P/N 273-055A -
$3.49) and the chime (P/N 273-071B - $10.66) from Radio Shack.  You can use
two of either one instead of one of each if you prefer.  You can see the
result by going here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EmFXthG868

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666