[Healeys] fuel pump tools

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] fuel pump tools
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 19:41:01 -0400
Listers,

I guess that I didn't take enough alarm clocks and toasters apart as a
child.  I've a couple of SU LCS fuel pumps to rebuild.  One coil has
some charred insulation on the two leads.  So I thought that I'd press
the coil out of the housing and see what's inside.  The SU service
literature (AUA 236 July 1964) calls out some tools for reconditioning
fuel pumps, including coil installation.  Anyone have any info on any of
the following?

TUA 1   Depth gauge
TUA 2   Coil position gauge
TUA 3   Coil assembly punch
TUA 4   Punch for removing coil
TUA 5   Coil position gauge
TUA 6   Coil assembly punch
TUA 7   Coil assembly punch
TUA 8   Coil position gauge
TUA 9   Not-Go plug gauge
TUA 14  Rocker setting gauge
TUA 15  Rocker setting tool and gauge
AUA 564 Roller retaining fork
EX 102  Test Stand

The tools were supplied by BMC Service Ltd. to Official Reconditioning
Distributors.

SU Carb (formerly Burlen) wasn't able to help.  Something to look for if
I ever make it to Heritage Motor Centre in Gaydon.

Cheers,
Bob
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html