[Healeys] rear wheel cyliders

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] rear wheel cyliders
From: "allen c miller jr" <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 22:35:02 -0400
I have stripped threads on the right rear wheel cylinder of my BN2. Moss lists
a Gold Seal cylinder assembly for $23 and change, lists a Girling BN7 assembly
for $107. Is the Gold Seal "cylinder assembly" a fully functioning wheel
cylinder that will run in place of a Girling original? there is a rebuild kit
for about the same price, so I gather without talking to Moss that they are
offering a cylinder that replces the original Girling model. Is this true?
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html