Re: [Healeys] Healey Clubs

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Clubs
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 22:06:49 -0700
Gee!  What was my one word?  EGO's?

Member of AHC,PC in 1972.  Now only, for my own reasons which will not
be discussed here, a Charter Member of our local club, Austin-Healey
Association (Inc.) of Southern California.

Why not just "Let sleeping dogs lie." and follow your own path for
affiliations, including the A-HS&TC?

Bill Barnett
'53 Red Car  (which will be at Rendezvous in Eugene, OR)