Re: [Healeys] I thought that this was amusing - NO LBC CONTENT

To: Healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] I thought that this was amusing - NO LBC CONTENT
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 13:28:52 -0500
<< I was pulling out of a fast countryroad yesterday with my 3000, there
was a guy standing alone in the grass doing nothing. >>

HeeHee, around here [and rest of State] THAT guy would be
the one with the Laser/Radar gun !!!  Or the chap sitting on a
tractor/grass cutter !!  Or the bulldozer, or...........!

And they do a land office business !!!!!

Couple years ago, there was a State Chap sitting in a Prison
Work Gang [yep, they WERE there pickin up paper/trash] Van
with ONE DOZEN [12] "stop cars" just over the hill where there
was not a chance in He|| of seeing them prior to the chap in the
van !!  Downstate, State Cops actually use an OLD & FULLY
restored Piper Cub [was that J Model??] !!!  Up where I am it's
either a helicopter or a Cessna 172 in Bright Red paint sans
"State Seal[s]" !!!

But the best I EVER witnessed was a couple years ago when the
State Chaps got a "ride in Snoopy the Blimp" which was at
Chicagoland Speedway during the NASCAR Race.  Word from a
couple of the lads in stop cars was that NOBODY that did get stopped had
even the slightest clue !!!!  LMAO !!!

They DO keep folks "honest" for a short period of time <VBG> !!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html