Re: [Healeys] Of the Healey List for several weeks

To: MBran89793@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Of the Healey List for several weeks
From: jerry wall <jwbn6hrdtp@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 17:53:39 -0500
congrats on your big cross country journey.  don & joyce bundrant will be
making the journey from here and also plan on treking from eugene to
galena.  you need to get you an iphone where you can give us reports from
the road.  wish i could join you, however, some of us have to try and make a
living.  good luck!!
cheers,
jerry