Re: [Healeys] URGENT FRED HUNTER'S CAR

To: "'Curt/Nancy Arndt'" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] URGENT FRED HUNTER'S CAR
From: "Neil Anderson" <neilandcustom@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:22:31 -0500
Curt Arndt wrote: "Was it sold again recently?"

I don't think so, we are planning for it to be one of our special "Guest
Healeys" at Conclave in July.  Healey Werks other 100 S #3706 is undergoing
restoration and will be at Conclave also.

We are planning a exceptional tech session in which Craig Hillinger will
discuss the differences between these two historic Healeys, one, (actually
designated NOJ 391) a unique factory special test car, will be compared to
their other "production" spec 100 S.  These two special cars will also be
compared to a production 100 to show the differences to the cars that came
off the line at Longbridge.

Conclave attendees will be able to see and examine in close detail these
cars during Craig's presentation, a rare opportunity to be sure.

On Monday, these two 100 S cars will be two of the headliners out of almost
two hundred other beautiful Austin-Healeys that will line the closed Main
Street of historic Galena, Illinois for the Popularity Show.

There is still time to join the fun.  Visit
http://www.austinhealeyconclave.com/

Neil Anderson
Conclave 2010 Organizing Committee