Re: [Healeys] And now for something completely different

To: <kentmclean@comcast.net>, Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] And now for something completely different
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 14:35:23 +0000
Well, I really like it.  If you give me the money, I would be proud to buy it
and bring it home.  I , uh, might have to change the steering wheel.
One thing that I find odd, is that bring a trailer has a picture that ebay
doesn't have.  Ebay only has one picture?  Or am I being blocked from seeing
more?  ( always a possibility. )

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140414549193>

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html