Re: [Healeys] Clutch Problem

To: John Snyder <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Clutch Problem
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 09:40:21 -0700
Sounds like a problem with the hydraulics, like there's (a lot of) air
in the line.  I'd start with a good bleeding (the clutch line first, the
wallet will come later).

Did you check the fluid level and look for leaks?

bs

--
Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html