[Healeys] Off Healeys List for at least 6 weeks

To: CNAArndt@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Off Healeys List for at least 6 weeks
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:04:29 EDT
Hi Guys-

I am unsubscribing from this LIST while on an extended Cross Country trip
from June 12-July 24.

Maybe I will have the privilege of seeing some of the Listers that I know
while on the trip. And I really hope you will let me know who you are if we
are  not already acquainted personally.

My trip will include the AHCUSA-Rendezvous at Eugene, OR on June 28-July 2,
 2010 and the AHCA-Concours at Galena, IL on July 11-16,2010.
I will have a SIGN IN SHEET located at the Concours area if you would
kindly sign in and just say "Hi I'm _________."

Looking forward to see you somewhere.

Just remember that an uneventful trip is what we always hope for in  our
Healeys.

M. S.  Brantley, Jr.
BJ8-Blackie
HBJ8L/34943