Re: [Healeys] Fwd: radiator woes

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: radiator woes
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 12:16:01 -0700
Actually summers in Eugene and the Willamette Valley were quite nice;
I was exaggerating of course. I enjoyed driving to the swimming holes
at Wildwood Falls and Sliding Rock near Eugene! It is in the 90's
today and I am going for a hike and a swim in the river shortly!

Enjoy the summer!

John

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html