Re: [Healeys] back-firing BN2

To: "kaynmike.bham@juno.com" <kaynmike.bham@juno.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] back-firing BN2
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:50:04 +0800
Sounds to me like you have either an ignition - electrical problem or
fuel starvation.

After your car goes pop pop, shut off the motor immediately and open
up the top of both float bowls. If either chamber is empty that is
your problem.

If both float chambers are full, then start chasing down the dizzy cap
/ rotor / coil / condensor.

Alan