Re: [Healeys] cruise control settings

To: Mark LaPierre <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] cruise control settings
From: Linwood H Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 09:23:35 -0400
Mark and John,
This is a link to the Capital Area Austin-Healey Club web site. On the home
page you will find a link "Now that's Cruising" to a comprehensive article with
images that I wrote not long after I installed my cruise control. I am
certainly not suggesting that what I did is the only way to go, as I do
reference some options that you might want to consider. Hope you find the
article helpful.

http://www.capitalhealeys.org/

Lin Rose
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast"