Re: [Healeys] [Fwd: 1973 Jensen Healey hood]

To: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [Fwd: 1973 Jensen Healey hood]
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 22:46:38 +0200
The steel bonnet/hood for a Jensen Healey is No Longer Available new for
a long time. You can find good second hand ones but they tend to be very
pricy, asking prices over $1000 is not unheard of. Your best bet would
be a USA source as most JH's ended up there, about 90% of 10.000 cars I
believe.
Kees Oudesluijs,
NL

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html