[Healeys] BJ7 ipholstery

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ7 ipholstery
From: Frank Edwards <logical2@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:52:48 +0000
Hello Healey people;

I know this has been discussed before so please forgive me for bringing it up
again but maybe there are some new ideas out there.

Just got my interior back from the upholstery shop.  I installed the drivers
seat (sort of an instant gratification thing, I think) to be able to sit in my
car for the first time in 20+ years.  The seat cushions are too dense.  You
don't set in the seat, you sit on top of it.  I get in my 69 Midget and sink
down in the seat.  Much softer.  Big difference.

Any thoughts, new or old, on this "issue"?

Frank R. Edwards 570-784-4662 logical2@hotmail.com

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL
:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_1
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html