[Healeys] Cockpit Insulation Update

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Cockpit Insulation Update
From: "Michael Couch" <michael@mcassociatesinc.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:34:28 -0400
I'm about ready to finish the interior of my BN2.  Any updates on success
with temperature/sound insulation for under the carpet? (I've already
followed Norm Nocks guidance on stopping the flow of heat. May he RIP)
Local wisdom supports Dynamat that I've used successfully in the past.  Now
I see that they offer Dynamat Xtreme to be used in conjunction with
Dynaliner and/or Dynapad.  Any success with those combos?  I also see that
Eastwood has a new butyl rubber/aluminum foil product.  I'm not interested
in concours, just the best option for regular driver.  Any guidance
appreciated.

Mike Couch

Pittsburgh

BN2 100M