[Healeys] DMH Happy Birthday

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] DMH Happy Birthday
From: "Frakes, Jim" <jimf@frakes-eng.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 22:36:04 -0400
For DMH' birthday, we took the BJ8 for a 105 mile ride, stopping in at a
fellow Healey member to make a fix on his BT7, dropped in to an assisted
living residence to take a former Healey owner for a 7 mile ride, lots
of pix with his family and left him several  Healey Marques to read, and
a 2010 calendar. (He loved that!) His family says they will send in a
membership just to get him the HM and calendar. Returning to home after
a complete circle of I-465 around Indy, we took the newly rebuilt 100
out for its second ever outing, for another 10 miles. Salute to DMH!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and it may contain information
that is privileged or confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient (or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us by telephone at the number
listed above or by return e-mail.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html