Re: [Healeys] Clutch - stupid mistake??

To: PG <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Clutch - stupid mistake??
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:08:05 +0200
You would not be the first idiot that has done it. It actually happened
twice to me and many other very experienced or professional people. The
symptoms are that you did what you already suspected.
However, are you sure that the relevant dimensions of both bearings are
the same? There is not that much room for adjustment usually.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL