Re: [Healeys] Instruments rebuilding

To: José Vicente Vargas <jvvmusme@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Instruments rebuilding
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:19:35 +0200
Jose -

For the 100-4 you will want to send the instruments to Margaret Lucas
of Mo Ma in New Mexico.  The instrument faces of the 100-4 are not
available new from anyone, so the faces must be meticulously restored
and coloring matched.  Margaret Lucas is pretty good in this regard.

I will send the contact info separately.

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html