[Healeys] Lettering tip

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Lettering tip
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:37:42 -0400
The lettering on my gearshift knob (and on other items in the cockpit) was
getting rather tatty -- the white was disappearing. So, I went to the
archives and found that some use White-Out to redo the lettering. Not having
any in the day and age of computer printers, I went to the local Staples and
found that, in addition to the old bottles with brushes, there is a new
version that works similar to a ball point pen. Pretty easy to use and not
messy after you go through a short learning curve.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html