Re: [Healeys] Women and headaches

To: "Jonas Payne" <jpayne@ThorCon.net>, "Frederich Ficke"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Women and headaches
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:35:32 -0500
I am curious as to at what point in the evening these various women on dates
inform you of their healey induced headaches :)

Actually I too have experienced the fairer sex being much more sensitive to
car smells, a while back a car freind of mine and I took the wives out
in his Sunbeam Imp, I though it was pretty cool alll four of us driving
around (and fitting pretty well in this car about the size of a mini) in
this spiffy
old subcompact, but before long the comment from the back seat was it
"smells like gas".  Whenever I come in for a drive from whatever old british
roadster
I have running at the moment I "smell like gas".  I personally find the mild
smell of exhaust, hot oil, gas and the general musty smell of an old british
roadster to
be a mild and pleasant intoxicant, but apparently most women don't agree.

That being said the wife is pretty tolerant of the fixation I have with
these old cars and the time money and attention they get, so I can't
complain too much.

Greg Lemon
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html