Re: [Healeys] Women and headaches

To: Karyn Dornemann <karyn.dornemann@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Women and headaches
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:36:06 +0000 (UTC)
re: " my fella's not nuts about me and my car ..."

Long as he doesn't get headaches ...

bs

--------------------------------
Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

I, too, am a female owner of a BN1, and 25 years ago a concours BJ8 (and I'm
now quite 50 yet)
I don't post on the list unless I have something to ask.... mostly observe,
read, learn and chuckle.
The list is very informative. I'm sure there's more lady Healey owners out
there lurking on this list
and driving their cars.

BTW, my fella's not nuts about me and my car, in fact, he's very much
against all the fossil fuel
dependence in our current culture and doesn't "get" how I love the way my
Healey sounds, smells,
feels or makes me feel. Ah, well. You can't have everything! And it's
just fine. I'm not driving my car
for his benefit.

Karyn Dornemann
1955 BN1