Re: [Healeys] overheating

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] overheating
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:24:11 -0700
good advice. As stated   a previous post ( last month or so I had the
radiator cleaned out and recored last year. It was only when I pulled it as
part of my resto, did I see how I got ripped off and sent it out for proper
recore.
I think I can borrow something, and will wait until it starts again,
cheers

--
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR