Re: [Healeys] Solid core non-resistor wires

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Solid core non-resistor wires
From: dwflagg@juno.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 09:37:43 -0400
 Gary,

Just as a matter of curiosity, who cares if you screw up cell phone
reception of cars around you!! They shouldn't be talking while driving
anyway. IMHO. And now for Ed's decoder ring response.........

Doug

> In a message dated 7/31/10 6:51:06 PM, healeys-request@autox.team.net
>
> writes:
>

> > Use resistor
> > spark plugs to eliminate ignition noise in you car radio if needed
> and for
> > the
> > car next to you on the road.
> >

> Wonder if that would screw up cell phone reception of cars around
> me?
>
> BTW, for those who still run tube tires, tractor supply places are
> often
> recommended as the place where you can find the proper tube to fit a
> 165x15
> tire, since most car stores no longer stock tubes. Wonder what else
> is still
> available at tractor supply stores that would be good for our cars,
> and that
> can't be found at the typical aftermarket auto supply stores.
> Best
> Gary

FIRE SALE: iPads for $23.74?
SPECIAL REPORT: iPads are being auctioned for an incredible 85% off!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c5578f18b1924fe04cst05duc
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html