Re: [Healeys] 100 Fuel Gauge

To: dwflagg@juno.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 Fuel Gauge
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 11:22:44 -0700
Just checked my box of rebuilt instruments for my BN2 restoration and find I
too have a BN1 fuel gauge.  I guess I'm looking for the correct gauge too.
Doug, let me know if you get more than one offer for your BN1 gauge.  I have
a rebuildable Bugeye combo gauge and fuel gauge to offer also, both in
perfect shape for any of you guys adding a Bugeye to your stable.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5