[Healeys] New addition to the LBC stable (non Healey)

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] New addition to the LBC stable (non Healey)
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 07:06:43 -0700
Hey guys,

So I've been stuck in the "no car to drive" doldrums for a bit now,
and I know that I tend to spend more time on my restoration projects
when I have something interesting to drive. I'm afraid my Ford
Explorer just wasn't interesting enough. The JH is proceeding well,
I'm finishing up the interior carpets/vinyl and am just about to
reassemble the 5speed rear end for my project. I'm shooting to have it
done for Wheels of Britain in March 2011 so I can then finally move on
to my 3000.

To assist in keeping me out there and interested I aquired this little
gem of a find.
http://www.theymightberacing.com/MyCars/Triumph1981TR8.aspx

It's a 1981 Triumph TR8 and it goes VROOM! :)

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
1953 Studebaker Champion