[Healeys] synthetic or oil additives

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] synthetic or oil additives
From: Frederich Ficke <jagwarman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 22:33:51 -0400
Years ago I was at a swap meet and saw a oil treatment product that was
being tested. The test was they put there treatment into a 1960's chevrolet
engine and ran it for a couple hours they the drained the oil and took the
oil pan off the engine and recranked the engine with no oil and they let it
run non stop for ten hours mind you with no oil and no oil pan. That sold
me. This product is called IXL and you can only order it and you put it in
every 40,000 miles or once a year. You don't put more in when you change
oil. This additive soaks into all metal moving parts and there is never a
dry start up. It can be used in all the following applications.
power steering
automatic transmissions
manual transmissions
transfer cases
wheel bearing and cv joints
2 cycle engines as well
it can be used in conjuction with upto 80 wt lubes. It is also used in
tractor hydraulics.
I had found in tearing engines down that I used this product in there was no
wear to rods , main, or cam bearings. I even run this stuff in my Harley and
my lawn Mower.
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html