Re: [Healeys] Fitting Windscreen assembly - update

To: Blue Healey <bluehealey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fitting Windscreen assembly - update
From: jerry wall <jwbn6hrdtp@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:20:02 -0500
alan,
remove the side pillars.  install windscreen to body seal.  each  end of
seal should be trimmed to fit snuggly against each respective side pillar.
this requires some close estimations.  install side pillars.  finish joints
discreetly, as needed, with some black silicone seal.  good luck!!
cheers,
jerry