Re: [Healeys] concours judging

To: <coudesluijs@chello.nl>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] concours judging
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:37:22 +0200
Kees,
When I am judging, uneven gaps means points deducted!
Now what is an over restored car? For example, when the car has items chromed,
which were not chromed by the factory, it gets also points deducted!
So at the end it depends on the cars, which gets the winner in competition.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----