[Healeys] British but non-Healey

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] British but non-Healey
From: "Carr&Edwards" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:34:05 -0400
Listers,

We've been rummaging in the corners of the shop, and have uncovered a fuel
pump setup given to us some years ago.

It's side-by-side triple SUs, with a one-into-three inlet "manifold" and a
three-into-one outlet.  The cut-off, curved stubs of copper tubing attached to
the (chromed!) "manifolds" [can't think of anything else to call them] show
that the fuel came up from below and went out upwards.

The man who gave this to us ran a restoration shop, but didn't remember what
this unit came from.  We guess that it must have been something large and
expensive----Rolls?  Bentley? Lagonda?....  Has anyone out there ever seen
anything like this?

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA