Re: [Healeys] voltage drop was intermittent OD part 3

To: <richard.ewald@gmail.com>, healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] voltage drop was intermittent OD part 3
From: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 02:10:46 +0000
"At this point I would pull the connections apart, clean them with steel wool,
apply dielectric grease and reassemble"

HI Rich,
 I really want to thank you for your expertise and help in this area of black
magic. But, I always thought that dielectric grease went on after assembly, to
prevent moisture from getting into and corroding the contacts. If you put it
on first - would you have any contact at all?.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon