Re: [Healeys] Won't start

To: <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Won't start
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:37:26 -0700
I banged the solenoid with a small hammer as Norman Nock told me to do when
that happened a few years ago. Bingo! It worked. Thanks for all the advice.
I've printed them and will keep them in the boot for when I know it will
happen again. I will also carry the new solenoid in the boot.
Thanks for the help.
Rich Kahn