Re: [Healeys] ebay: 1954 AUSTIN HEALEY W/ LEMANS OPTIONS

To: José Vicente Vargas <jvvmusme@yahoo.com>, "Robert
Subject: Re: [Healeys] ebay: 1954 AUSTIN HEALEY W/ LEMANS OPTIONS
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:00:27 -0400
Jose, and anybody else interested.

We could do a private little review of what we see here (before it expires)
but I don't think it's appropriate to send this to the whole list. It would
probably over run our sizing anyway. Anybody interested, let me know by
private email and we can go over what we can see.

Rich

From: "Josi Vicente Vargas" <jvvmusme@yahoo.com>

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html