[Healeys] Radiator Image

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Radiator Image
From: p_cquinn@tpg.com.au
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 08:52:00 +1000
Gday

With the southern summer approaching I am preparing a small article for our
magazine on cooling
and keeping your Austin-Healey running at the right temperature.

So I am looking for a photo of a clean or freshly painted radiator. It doesnt
matter if its from a 4
or 6 cylinder, but I would like it to be clean or freshly painted. It also
should also be out of the car.

So if anyone has one they could send me that would be much appreciated. High
resolution please.

Your reward? Lots of warm feelings and Ill place you on the mailing list for
the digital version.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia