Re: [Healeys] solenoid

To: "'Shop at \" Just Brits \"'" <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] solenoid
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:45:27 -0400
I did a Google search on YMMV and got the following:

#
Welcome to YMMV the online directory for massage parlors and ...
YMMV the online directory for massage parlors and services in Canada. Cities
include Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto and much more! List your
parlor in our online ...
www.ymmv.ca - Cached

Ed, are you trying to tell us something???

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com