Re: [Healeys] Heat wrap vs. ceramic coating

To: "Tadeusz Malkiewicz" <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heat wrap vs. ceramic coating
From: "Thomas Willig" <twillig@ruda.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 08:11:39 +0200
Hi Tadek,

my garage buddy is running his BN2-M since 15 years with heat wrap around the
tubular exhaust manifold. He even went racing with it to Nuerburgring etc. He
faced absolutely no issues. On the other hand, the fitting of the heatwrap
stopped the random fuel evaporation on very hot days.

I go for heat wrap.

Regards

Thomas Willig

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----