Re: [Healeys] (no subject)

To: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] (no subject)
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:53:02 +0800
Nice looking so far Rick.  I like your treatment of the brake and throttle
pedals, they look very nice.

Make sure to keep the old motor with the car so that the purists on this
list don't blow their tops like Yosemite Sam.  Of course, begs the question,
why didn't you just save yourself a huge amount of grief and buy a Sunbeam
Tiger instead?

;P

Alan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html